- What a troublesome bunch. Fine... I'll lend you a hand. If you're looking for someone to pass the time, could you look somewhere else? We carry heavier burdens than you do... I'll never let you capture me. I'm a member of Team RWBY, I can't afford to disappoint.'
Battle Quotes Edit
- "That will do."
- "You're strong!" (Taking damage or punished)
- "That was Round 1!" (remaining player)
- "Not yet!" (recovering)
- "Bring it on!" (recovering)
- "Not happening!" (Throw escape)
Pre-Battle Interactions Edit
- Ragna: Sorry, but I'm gonna do what I want.
- Blake: Sure. I just have to follow along, right?
- Jin: Stay in the shadows like the beast you are.
- Blake: I don't take orders from you. I'll do what I want.
- Hazama: Let's see. Which of us should go first?
- Blake: I'm not turning my back to you.
- Jubei: Something wrong? You look awfully unmotivated.
- Blake: No. I just want to finish reading my book.
Under Night In-BirthEdit
- Blake: I don't fight for the sake of violence.
- Hyde: I'm just trying to put out the fire here. Gimme a break!
- Blake: You can have your fun. Just don't get in my way.
- Gordeau: Aww, lighten up. Enjoy yourself a little.
- Blake: You're not so childish as to confuse power with justice, are you?
- Orie: But power is the fastest way to gain control of the situation, and here, we have no choice.
- Yuzuriha: Listen, we're gonna go slice, bash, and wham. So good luck.
- Blake: All right. In other words, I can do whatever I want.
- Blake: I'll never judge a fight by its cover, not even you.
- Merkava: Spare me your pity. I just need an ally to help me past the time.
- Ruby: This is getting fun, Blake.
- Blake: Well, it's not boring. Even if we know we will win.
- Weiss: Float like a butterfly...
- Blake: ...And string like a bee, right?
- Blake: Our opponents don't look easy, Yang.
- Yang: They will once I smash them to pieces.
Team RWBY (if all four Team RWBY members are involved in the match)
- Ruby: Hello!♪ How's everyone doing?
- Blake: Team RWBY is back.
- Yang: All right! Let's make this a good one.
- Weiss: Then I'll count us down. 3... 2... 1...
- All: FIGHT!
- Ragna: Feh. Nothing but small fry.
- Blake: Says you. You don't know what I had to go through.
- Jin: What annoying woman, jumping all over the places.
- Blake: This is the part where you thank me.
- Hazama: Are you getting dizzy?
- Blake: You rely too much on your sight, use all five senses.
- Blake: *sigh* Now I can get back to reading.
- Jubei: Leaving so soon? Heh... kids these days...
Under Night In-BirthEdit
- Hyde: It was self-defense. Don't hold it against me.
- Blake: Maybe from your perspective.
- Blake: That's one way to pass the time.
- Gordeau: See. You ARE having fun.
- Blake: Let me stop you at there. The battle is done.
- Orie: This match is settled.
- Yuzuriha: Hmm, that was more like whack, sheck, and whoosh.
- Blake: What's the difference?
- Merkava: That was some unpleasant. Thank you, Faunus.
- Blake: I can't imagined life's easy for you.
- Blake: Plan? I didn't hear about any plan.
- Weiss: An elegant and graceful victory.
- Blake: You act like it was easy.
- Blake: I'll never let you defeat me.
- Yang: You're so stiff, Blake.
Victory Screen InteractionsEdit
- Blake: Geez... You're charging in head-first without even thinking. You could at least pay a LITTLE attention to your partner.
- Ragna: Sorry, but in a fight, I'd rather not screw around.
- Jin: Stay out of my range while I'm fighting, or I might cut you, too.
- Blake: Don't worry about me... I'm used to fighting with people who use laido.
- Hazama: Running, ducking, and dodging your way through battle... The shadows really do suit you, young lady.
- Blake: I'm honored, but I'd watch my back, if I were you.
- Jubei: Deception's just a start. It's only worth a damn once you've managed to limit your opponent's options. If ya don't learn how to do that, you're only gonna beat weaker opponents.
- Blake: I get it, I get it... Please just let me read in peace...
Under Night In-BirthEdit
- Blake: It's just constant fighting, both here and at home... I just want want a little rest.
- Hyde: We both just want boring lives. But I guess we're got a lot more suffering to do.
- Blake: You're all over the place... I can't even keep track of who the enemy is.
- Gordeau: Don't be like that. Evasion is right up your ally, isn't it?
- Orie: I don't believe that our justice is right for everyone. We meremly wish to be a guiding light for the people.
- Blake: Light, huh... Then I must be the shadow that light casts. Fine then. I'll fight for the future I believe in.
- Blake: If you can promise me that you won't hurt anyone, I'll promise you that you will come to no harm.
- Merkava: I swear by the human soul that resides within this body that I shall uphold this vow as long as your words remain true. ...Unless, of course, the beast runs rampant.
- Blake: I'm a member of Team RWBY, I can't afford to disappoint. For my teammates' sake and my own.
- Ruby: Aw, c'mon, Blake! You're gotta be happier than that! Enjoy the moment!
- Blake: That went pretty well. But I guess it always does for the Ice Queen.
- Weiss: Hey! Stop calling me that! ...And, as I've told you many times, things all work out when you leave them to me.
- Yang: Gotta admit, taking us on took some guts. But charging in without thinking was a good way to lose.
- Blake: But don't feel down about it. A little experience will go a long way to making you stronger. No one is born strong, human or Faunus.