|Overview||Gameplay||Image Gallery||Quotes||Story Roles|
Weiss Schnee (Young Ice Queen) is one of the main protagonists of the anime web series RWBY. She made her first video game appearance in RWBY Grimm Eclipse and makes her first fighting game appearance in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.
The heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, Weiss Schnee became a Huntress training at Beacon to escape the oppressive grasp of her abusive father Jacques. Looking up towards her older sister Winter, Weiss strives to be a great Huntress in the hopes of restoring the lost honor of the Schnee family name. However, she suffers from a major superiority streak, which causes her to butt heads with Ruby Rose due to her inexperience.
- In the special GameStop demo for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, while Ruby has her English voice actress, Weiss only has her Japanese voice actress.
- Weiss' character theme in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, Weiss Mix, features her character themes Mirror Mirror, It's My Turn, and This Life Is Mine.
- Originally, Weiss's last name is spelled "Shunyi" instead of Schnee in Japanese by English announcer, until it is later left unused to get her proper spelling name globally.
- Weiss has color palettes of the following characters: Ky Kiske (Guilty Gear), Tsubaki Yayoi (as Izayoi), Yukiko Amagi, Orie Ballardiae, her friend Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY) and Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves).
- Her two color palettes based on both Tsubaki (Izayoi) and Orie are in fact related to Jin Kisaragi (also counts formerly his alternate-self Hakumen), who are also Weiss' BlazBlue counterpart in term of ice powers, with both Jin/Hakumen (officially in mostly Tsubaki's case) and Weiss treated them well during team-ups, such as being one of the justice seekers.
- Weiss' team victory interaction with Ruby is made as a joke, regarding of the BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle’s roster controversies, which is also relating to the half of Team RWBY members in initial roster.